The flexibility and scalability of the cloud allows organisations to adapt quickly to changing business demands while minimising costs. And with responsive and standards-based cloud architecture, users can work from various devices, enabling access to data and processes from anywhere.
With a secure cloud solution, your organisation can maintain the tools for enterprise -wide connectivity, including:
- Access to corporate networks that provide training, remote work policies and IT help desk resources
- Secure sharing tools for sensitive corporate information
- Virtual hiring, onboarding and HR processes
- Cloud-based, real time communication platforms
Whether organisations plan to keep workforces remote in the short or long term, organisations that embrace cloud technology today are laying the foundation that will enable them to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
Cloud computing can be broken up into three main services: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Provides Training on top 3 major service providers
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure.
- Google Cloud.